NSBA members now have access to valuable cyber compliance tools and insurance programs to help mitigate and minimize the devastating effects of a data breach while ensuring your business remains compliant with federal and state regulations. This program is made available to you through Gallagher Affinity’s 360 Coverage Pros platform.
Data Breach & Cyber Liability Insurance
Valuable Cyber and Data Breach Insurance protection for your business.
Cyber Insurance Program Features:
- Easy Online Application
- Low Rates
- Broad Coverage Options
- Access to a worldwide network of cyber and data breach experts
- Members-Only Tools and resources
- Rapid 24/7 Data Breach Response
- Fast Claim Processing
Broad coverage options for:
- Cyber hacking
- Data breaches/lost information
- Disclosure of private/confidential information
- Defense/legal costs
- Regulatory claims and penalties
- Multimedia liability
- Cyber-crime and extortion
- Expenses to replace lost/stolen data
Putting coverage in place is fast and easy! Request your custom quote and apply online in just minutes!
Cyber Compliance Tools & Protection
InfoSafe makes it simple and affordable for businesses to protect against a data breach and to meet the complex compliance requirements for safeguarding customer information. Reduce overall data breach risk and liability exposure, increase customer trust, and attract new business by being InfoSafe Certified!
Special Offer for NSBA Members:
FREE Compliance Consultation!
Receive a free initial consultation from InfoSafe to review your current level of compliance with federal, state and industry requirements. You’ll also receive a quick roadmap for how you can easily and affordably prepare yourself for future regulatory audits or data breach incidents.
- Save $200 on a Standard Full Risk Assessment ($495, normally $695)
- 20% Discount on all Risk Assessment, Compliance, and Breach Prevention Services