You’re Already Doing the Work – Why Not Get the Recognition?
NSBA is recognizing small-business members who members who are active and engaged in the policy process both within and outside of NSBA efforts
Eligible individuals will have done at least two of the following in the past year:
- Completed 2 or more NSBA Action Alerts or made direct phone calls to their Members of Congress
- Attended a meeting with their Members of Congress
- Organized a meeting at his/her place of business for their Members of Congress
- Has called or otherwise engaged with key small-business staff members for his/her Members of Congress
- Sent Members of Congress a letter or email on a key small-business issue
- Sent Members of Congress and/or their staff NSBA’s priority issues or other NSBA resources
- Submitted comments on a proposed regulation
- Worked to activate other small-business owners in his/her network on key small-business issues
Please Complete the Form Below
*Please note: NSBA staff will reach out to you in coming weeks regarding your submission.
Not yet a member of the Leadership Council? You should be – click the link below to learn more about joining the Leadership Council.