Announcing the New NSBA – On Deck Capital PartnershipMarch 23, 2012
As America’s oldest small-business advocacy organization, NSBA has been at the forefront of the advocacy effort to open up lines of credit and increase access to capital for America’s small-business owners. Whether testifying before Congress, extending counsel to the Administration, or leading a broad-reaching coalition, NSBA is there, on your side, representing small business.
Historically, traditional lenders have lacked an efficient infrastructure of underwrite sub $150,000 in a cost effective manner. In order to help address these concerns, and find financing solutions for our members, NSBA has partnered with On Deck Capital–a true innovator in small-business lending.
On Deck Capital offers the following to qualified NSBA Members:
- Loans from $5,000 – $150,000
- Discounts on business loans for qualified NSBA members
- Decisions in as fast as TWO business days, funding in as fast as SEVEN
- Six to 18 Month Terms
- Annual Revenue: $250,000
- Personal Credit Score: 500
- Average Monthly Bank Balance: $3,000
- Time in Business: One Year
Value to NSBA Members
- Fixed interest & fixed payments
- Daily direct debit payments
- Electronic application process & one-click paperless renewal