Announcing the New NSBA – On Deck Capital PartnershipJanuary 17, 2012
As America’s oldest small-business advocacy organization, NSBA has been at the forefront of the advocacy effort to open up lines of credit and increase access to capital for America’s small-business owners. Whether testifying before Congress, extending counsel to the Administration, or leading a broad-reaching coalition, NSBA is there, on your side, representing small business.
Historically, traditional lenders have lacked an efficient infrastructure of underwrite sub $150,000 in a cost effective manner. In order to help address these concerns, and find financing solutions for our members, NSBA has partnered with On Deck Capital–a true innovator in small-business lending.
On Deck Capital offers the following to qualified NSBA Members:
– Loans from $5,000 – $150,000
– Discounts on business loans for qualified NSBA members
– Decisions in as fast as TWO business days, funding in as fast as SEVEN
– Six to 18 Month Terms
– Annual Revenue: $250,000
– Personal Credit Score: 500
– Average Monthly Bank Balance: $3,000
– Time in Business: One Year
Value to NSBA Members
– Fixed interest & fixed payments
– Daily direct debit payments
– Electronic application process & one-click paperless renewal