Free Webinar: Going GlobalOctober 20, 2021
Join NSBA partner SYSTRAN for their 2-part webinar series, “Going Global,” scheduled for Oct. 27th and Dec. 15th! This is a can’t-miss webinar series focused on providing small business professionals like yourself with opportunities for learning and discovery that can help expand your customer scope internationally and help your business thrive in the global stage.
GOING GLOBAL PART 1: How to Expand Your SMB Globally in 5 Key Steps
Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 11:00 a.m. PDT/2:00 p.m. EDT
With the right manual and set of tools, penetrating international markets as an SMB can be easier than before. As an example, according to the Common Sense Advisory, 72.4% of consumers are more likely to buy products in their native language, yet not many businesses can fully support ALL their customers. Join this webinar to learn the key things to take your small-medium business to the global stage.
Attendees will discuss:
- Why would you kickstart your international journey?
- Kickstarting your international journey
- Avoiding the pitfalls in globalizing your business
- Leveraging a global support network
- Identifying hot markets
- Preparing a robust customer support department
GOING GLOBAL PART 2: How to Thrive on the Global Stage
Wednesday, Dec. 15 at 11:00 a.m. PST/2:00 p.m. EST
You’ve taken your SMB to the international level. What now? How do you continue to grow your business and maintain a competitive edge and ensure sustainability? Join this webinar to learn the strategies for leveraging opportunities abroad, increasing exposure, boosting profits, and becoming world-class.
Join this webinar to discover:
- Ways to optimize your internal productivity
- How to enhance your localization efforts
- The best CRM for international customers
- How to identify more opportunities abroad Discover how you can adapt to the changing world and face today’s business environment