Issue Briefing: Get the Most from Your WebsiteDecember 3, 2012
On Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 2:00 p.m. EST, .US will host an issue briefing for NSBA members and invited guests on the important role a website plays in any business. A website is a vital component in helping small businesses reach their goals and ultimately get new customers. On the call, participants will learn best practices for websites as well as get a first look at new research from .US about how U.S. small businesses are utilizing websites to help Kickstart America.
The call will presented by Gene Marks, a nationally recognized management columnist and speaker specializing in small and medium-sized businesses. He writes weekly columns for The New York Times, Forbes, Huffington Post and appears regularly on MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg and FOX Business Channel.
Having a good website is a critical tool to doing business in today’s world. More than seven out of 10 internet users are online buyers, and 82 percent of local internet searches follow up offline. Furthermore, nearly all online customers use websites when researching products and services.
Participants in this Issue Briefing will learn:
- The actual benefits a website can bring to your business;
- Best practices for localizing and optimizing your website for search;
- How to maximize your online leads via your website;
- Easy tips and tricks to keep your website up-to-date and appealing to new customers; and
- Why and how your domain name should align with your brand.
A lively questions and answers session will follow the Briefing