Legal and Cyber Threat Advice for Your Business
NSBA members now have access to legal advice and cyber threat monitoring from LegalShield for personal and business matters. Get the expert legal support you need without the huge legal bill.
- Join now and speak with a business attorney in as little as 4 hours
- Protect your business against cyberattacks – affordably
- Get help protecting and growing your business
- Access to business consulting, training, and coaching
- 100 Hours of trial defense for your business
- Save thousands of dollars over hiring an attorney directly
With the right resources, running a business can be easy and efficient. NSBA members can now have big business tools without a big business budget.
Add a “Legal Department” and a “Cyber IT Department” for as little as $49 and $79 for ID Shield. Customize a plan to suit your business.
To access these benefits, visit www.LegalShield.com/info/nsba
For questions on your Legal and Cyber benefits contact NSBA’s Account Executive Claudia P. Lynch, Esq. at EBLSLegalBenefits@gmail.com or call (833)469-3257.