NSBA Welcomes New Board LeadershipJanuary 5, 2022
The National Small Business Association (NSBA) is kicking off 2022 under the tutelage of new leadership on its Board of Trustees, led by Michael Stanek, co-owner and CFO of Hunt Imaging in Avon Lake, Ohio. For many years, Stanek has been active in NSBA leadership and has been a leading voice driving NSBA’s efforts in pursuing policies that help America’s small businesses.
“Mike is a thoughtful, enthusiastic leader who is the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit: that special mix of perseverance, optimism and drive,” stated NSBA President Todd McCracken. “After two years pushing forward through a global pandemic where the only constant is unexpected change and upheaval, I can’t think of a person better suited to lead NSBA through 2022 than Mike. We will benefit tremendously from his decades of leadership in the small-business community.”
Joining Stanek in leadership positions on the NSBA Board of Trustees for 2022 are:
- Robert Treiber of Boston Engineering Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts as First Vice Chair;
- Kevin Johnson of NexGen Interactive in Cleveland, Ohio as Secretary;
- Michael Canty of Alloy Bellows & Precision Welding in Cleveland, Ohio as Treasurer;
- Marilyn Wilson Lund of WAV Group in Laguna Beach, California as Vice Chair for Advocacy;
- Brian Morales of Pro-Cal Lighting in Vista, California as Vice Chair for Communications;
- Robert Luft of Surefire Innovations in Cincinnati, Ohio as Vice Chair for Membership; and
- ML Mackey of Beacon Interactive Systems in Waltham, Massachusetts as Immediate Past Chair.
“While I know there will be challenges ahead for NSBA, I look forward to meeting those challenges head-on, and with the outstanding leadership team and our strong membership, I am confident we will rise to the occasion,” stated Stanek. “America’s small-business community is resilient and innovative, and I look forward to working with policymakers in ensuring we continue or critical role as the cornerstone of our communities and our national economy.”
Please click here for more on NSBA’s Board of Trustees.