Washington Presentation – White House ConfirmedFebruary 27, 2013
First, the White House Briefing HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! The NSBA delegation will be receiving an in-depth briefing from top Administration officials at the White House. Space for this event is VERY limited and on a first-come-first serve basis – there are only a handful of spaces left.*
Second, we have secured The Honorable Jim Nussle, former Director of the Office of Budget and Management and former Chairman of the House Budget as our keynote speaker. Mr. Nussle is currently a member of the steering committee for the Fix the Debt Campaign and has played a pivotal role in deficit reduction talks.
Because we know how important these two events will be, we have decided to extend the early-bird registration discount through 4:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 28. For two days ONLY, you can save $50 on your registration fee!
Please click here TODAY to register for this event—space is limited!
Participants of the 2013 Washington Presentation will:
- Network with other small-business owners and community leaders from across the country;
- Take part the our kick-off luncheon featuring The Honorable Jim Nussle as keynote speaker, and where the winner of the 2013 Lewis A. Shattuck Small Business Advocate of the Year Award will be announced for the first time publicly;
- Attend the White House Briefing* and hear from high-ranking policymakers;
- Receive the latest updates on where key small-business legislation stands and gather useful talking points for the Hill visits;
- Mingle with key hill staffers and members of the media at the Washington Presentation Reception;
- Attend the Congressional Breakfast and hear from various Representatives and Senators; and
- Visit the offices of your Senators and Representative and discuss key issues for your business.
DON’T FORGET – THE DISCOUNTS END TOMORROW!
We have extended the early-bird registration discount through 4:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 28. For two days ONLY, you can save $50 on your registration fee! The Washington Presentation will be held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Arlington, Virginia with a discounted room rate of $214 per room plus taxes. This discount is only guaranteed until 4:00 p.m. EST Feb. 28, 2013.
*Space for the White House Briefing is extremely limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis. NSBA members do not have to attend the full Washington Presentation to participate in the White House Briefing, but you must contact Rosa Wright at 202-552-2907 in order to get your name on the list.